This gorgeous front character home boasts stunning traditional features combined with quality modern improvements, including a superb rear decked entertaining area and landscaped backyard, that will have you the envy of all your friends!
Located approx. 7km from the city and with easy proximity to public transport, parks, schools, popular local amenities and of course the attractions of Inglewood, Mount Lawley and the Beaufort Street Strip, it’s comfortable, near city living at its best.
Features of this terrific property include but are not limited to;
* Wide, welcoming verandah and formal entry hall
* High ceilings, decorative cornicing and jarrah floorboards throughout the original parts of the home
* Two queen sized bedrooms with BIR’s
* Good sized third bedroom/study with garden aspect and own split system aircon
* Central family bathroom with separate spa bath and shower
* Generous living area with art-deco gas fireplace surround and French doors leading to the large dining room
* Spacious formal dining area with plenty of room to entertain family & friends
* Well-equipped, practical kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances
* Expansive undercover decked alfresco area and lovely rear lawn and gardens - settle into your outdoor beanbags and enjoy movie nights under the stars courtesy of your ready made “screen” (i.e. the rendered back wall)!
* Light filled laundry with an abundance of storage options
* Second W/C
* Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
* Undercover parking for two cars near the front door serviced via poured aggregate driveway
Interest in this beautifully presented and well positioned abode is expected to be brisk! So call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.