With a kitchen that’s guaranteed to make enthusiastic cooks go weak at the knees, stunning bathroom, superb open plan living/dining room and gorgeous rear decked alfresco area, this character gem nestled opposite parklands on the Inglewood border offers a terrific entry point to all of the lifestyle opportunities its fantastic location affords.
With transport, parks, schools (Inglewood & St Peters Primary), shops and of course the cafes, restaurants, retail outlets and amenities of the Beaufort Street strip so easy to hand, once you’re ensconced is this cosy and charming home you’re never going to want to leave!
Features include but are not limited to:
- Traditional period finishes such as solid jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and decorative cornicing
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms, one with BIR, plus Study/Bed 3
- Custom renovated kitchen with superior appointments including solid granite benchtops, Bizzaza tiled splash back, Electrolux appliances and Blum soft closing drawer system - the island bench with breakfast bar is perfect for enjoying a drink with friends whilst you cook up a storm!
- Beautiful, brand new bathroom with stylish black tap ware, suspended vanity, frameless shower screen and quality floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining area with views out to the park plus large timber french doors that open out to the expansive decked alfresco area with water feature and uplights - the quintessential space for outdoor entertaining, casual evening dinners or Sunday morning brunch with the family
- BONUS activity room (or library, or chill out area or whatever you want it to be really!)
- Pretty, renovated laundry with feature tiles imported from Spain
With nothing to spend or do except move in and start living, this is the one you don’t want to miss.
Inspection is guaranteed to impress so get your skates on and call for details or see you at the home open!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.