Affordable character houses on full blocks near the Inglewood border are like hens’s teeth, so you'd better RUN to get this one!
Situated south of Grand Prom on a full 606sqm (approx.) R25 block with a rear ROW for easy and secure off street parking, this upgraded 3x2 home boasts a host of pretty period features as well as flexible accommodation and living spaces that can be configured to suit a variety of needs, providing for comfortable living now PLUS future options.
With Beaufort Street on the doorstep and sensational proximity and access to transport, shops, parks, cafes, restaurants and more, it offers a fantastic near city lifestyle opportunity and the bonus of being situated within the Inglewood Primary School zone.
Features of this versatile property include but are not limited to:
- Off street parking for vehicles both at the front and rear
- Wide, welcoming verandah
- Traditional character features such as high ceilings, leadlights, ornate fireplace & polished jarrah floorboards
- 3 queen sized bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Combined bathroom/laundry and 2nd WC
- Large formal lounge (or 4th bedroom if desired)
- Additional open plan living/dining/study space
- Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar adjacent to a spacious, sunny, meals area
- Generous backyard with carport and workshop
Interest in this extremely well priced and presented home is expected to be strong, so call now for more details or see you at the home open.
BUYERS WITH OVER $599,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON TUESDAY 18 JULY 2017. THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.