A move interstate means the owners of this brand new, luxury two-storey residence will never get to experience the superb lifestyle that awaits - BUT YOU CAN!
Imagine coming home every day to a house that feels like it’s straight out of the pages of Home Beautiful. Where the light, space and features provide you with a sense of absolute comfort and style. Designed and finished with the level of attention to detail that you only find when someone has set out to build their dream home, this truly is a unique and special property.
From the gorgeous front facade with its feature stacked stone and balcony with glass balustrading to the generous, free flowing internal floor plan to the stunning, outdoor alfresco area and landscaped pool and gardens - everything has been thought of and nothing is left to be done - all it needs is one lucky new owner to move in and start living.
Location wise you’re on the Inglewood border, close to quality schools, parks, shops, transport and local amenities as well as within easy access of Beaufort Street and the popular Inglewood and Mount Lawley social precincts, Centro Galleria and the Perth CBD. Simply put, it’s the perfect near city lifestyle opportunity.
Downstairs features include but are not limited to:
• Formal entry with feature void and 1200mm wide front door
• King sized main bedroom with fully fitted walk in robe and luxury ensuite with double vanities, twin shower heads and heated towel rail
• Study with built in storage
• Powder room
• 2400mm high double glazed entry doors to the main downstairs living space to help with temperate and noise control
• Feature matt brushed engineered blue gum floorboards to all main thoroughfares and living spaces
• Superb open plan kitchen/dining/living space with 33c ceilings, velux skylight and an abundance of windows to maximise the sense of space and light
• An entertainers kitchen to swoon over - dual Electrolux conventional AND pyrolytic ovens, Smeg induction cooktop, flush mounted rangehood, Bosch Dishwasher, Ceaserstone benchtops, glass splashbacks, expansive Island bench with breakfast bar seating and walk-in pantry with power for appliances
• 2400mm high double glass sliding doors and flyscreens out to the alfresco
• Cedar lined undercover alfresco area with built in outdoor kitchen with engineered stone benchtops, ceiling fan, external louvres and cool travertine paving that continues out and around the pool
• 7.25 x 3.4m fully fenced pool below ground pool with roll on cover and sundeck
• Landscaped and reticulated lawns and gardens
• Double garage with 2410mm high automatic garage door to cater to taller vehicles
• Poured aggregate drive and pathways
Upstairs accommodation and living includes:
• Three further double sized bedrooms, all with BIRS
• Family bathroom with separate bath & shower
• Third WC
• Study nook
• Spacious casual family living area with direct balcony access
• Large balcony with feature glass balustrading and attractive elevated aspect
And then there’s…
• Ducted reverse cycle aircon with wireless bluetooth controls throughout
• Quality light fittings and window treatments
• TV points in the main bedroom, main living, upstairs living and outdoor alfresco area
• Data points in the main living and study
• More double power points than you’re ever likely to need or use!
In a nut shell, this is a whole lot house with a whole host of features in a superbly convenient near city location that will save you a heap of time and headaches in obtaining your dream home because it’s all been done for you.
This home MUST be sold so come along to the home open, put forward your best offer (or risk your chances at Auction) and secure this stunning residence for you and your family, today.
AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY 7 MAY AT 11:OOAM (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR)
Deposit of $50,000 due on the fall of the hammer
Settlement in 30, 45 or 60 days as nominated by the buyer
Full Auction particulars will be on display at the home open or emailed upon request.
THE SELLERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE AUCTION
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.