Nestled in a cul de sac in arguably one's of Bedford's most sought after pockets, being the section between Park & Beaufort Sts, this mid century cottage on its North/East facing 983sqm R20/25 block with 20.1m (approx) frontage and wide side access offers so much potential and multiple options*!
- Retain and upgrade the existing cottage and subdivide and build your dream home at the rear*
- Demolish and build your dream home at the front and retain the subdivision potential for the future*
- Demolish & subdivide to create two well proportioned lots for sale or development*
- Rent the existing cottage and landbank the entirety as part of your superannuation fund!
The tidy and highly liveable cottage itself retains all the original features you'd expect of its era including high ceilings and jarrah floorboards and rooms of surprisingly generous proportions.
Location wise you're approximately:
- 130m from Beaufort Street with its frequent buses to the City
- 400m from Chisholm College
- 850m to Inglewood and the start of its popular social precinct
- 2.5km to Morley Galleria
- 6 km to the City
- 7km to the Domestic Airport
Whichever option you choose, you've got the reassurance of your investment being underpinned by significant land value in a premium position in an in demand, near city suburb.
BUYERS WITH OVER $749,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON WEDNESDAY THE 14TH OF DECEMBER. THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE END OF THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Call now to arrange your inspection or see you at the home open!
*Subject to obtaining all relevant WAPC and local government approvals
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.