Movies on the back lawn, cocktails on the rear deck, casual Summer dinners surrounded by fairy lights and the potential to subdivide now or down the track (subject to all relevant approvals), this beautifully renovated character home with city views boasts it all and then some!
With its picture perfect traditional facade, gorgeous internal improvements, flexible floor plan, fabulous indoor/outdoor connectivity and a backyard and workshop/man cave that will have some of you quivering at the knees, this superbly presented property on its full 820 sqm R20/25 block really has to be seen to be appreciated.
Location wise you're approx. 6 from the City and within the sought after Inglewood Primary School zone, not to mention easy access of transport, parks, shops, cafes, popular local amenities and of course the delights of the Beaufort Street Strip.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Superb character facade with plenty of off street parking (including two driveways) and immaculate landscaped front gardens
- Welcoming front porch
- Lovely internal period finishes, including high ceilings, warm polished jarrah floorboards, architraves and decorative cornicing
- Three good sized bedrooms all with robes, and the spacious main with ornate fireplace
- Renovated family bathroom
- Light, bright, open plan living area
- Cleverly renovated and practically situated kitchen with easy access and direct aspect to the internal and outdoor living and entertaining spaces
- Flexible open plan area that can be configured to suit a variety of needs such as dining, additional living plus study/office options
- Generous, elevated, undercover rear decked alfresco entertaining area with city views
- Substantial, landscaped backyard with bore reticulated lawn and gardens
- Additional paved alfresco dining/entertaining area
- 6m X 6m powered workshop/man cave/games room with dual roller door access - pop your big TV on the swing arm, set up the outdoor bean bags and watch major sporting events and movies with family and friends under the trees or stars!
- OPTIONS! Full 820sqm R20/25 sqm block with wide side access, retainable home and subdivision potential either now or at some point in the future (subject to all relevant approvals) - think of it as your super fund in your backyard!
Simply put, this is a home that truly reflects and embraces what Perth living is all about, but don't take our word for it, come see for yourself the magical near city lifestyle and opportunities it affords.
Note for home opens - verge parking is available but we're expecting to be busy so we strongly advise parking on nearby Park Street.
BUYERS WITH OVER $799,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS COMMUNICATED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON THE 4TH OF APRIL 2017. THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.