Whether it’s your family home for now, the chance to top up your super via subdivision down the track (subject to all relevant approvals) or the site for your own Grand Design, you can’t ignore the options this fabulously located property on its full 981sqm R20/25 lot affords!
Perfectly positioned in a cul-de-sac less than 250m from Beaufort Street within easy access of transport, parks, Chisholm College and of course the Inglewood, Bayswater and Maylands social precincts, not to mention Morley Galleria, it offers an enticing combination of enviable near city lifestyle and astute investment opportunity - no brainer really!
Highlights of the home itself include:
- Eye catching & attractive mid century facade
- Well maintained and presented with practical floorplan (extended & renovated in 2002) with an opportunity to add further value if desired
- Higher ceilings throughout and warm polished jarrah floorboards to the original parts of the house
- Spacious internal living and accommodation options
- Large formal entry hall
- Formal lounge with lovely garden aspect and working fireplace
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family area
- Updated kitchen with lots of functional bench and cupboard space
- Three good sized bedrooms including main with large BIRs and ensuite bathroom
- Second family bathroom
- Generous, paved, undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Huge backyard with bore reticulated lawn and gardens
- Workshop for the home hobbyist or extra storage
- Single garage with lots of extra off street parking
With its winning mix of comfort, location and options, this one is simply too good to miss. Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
BUYERS WITH OVER $769,000 ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.