This generously proportioned, 5 years young, 4x2 home with two spacious living areas will delight those looking for a conveniently located, quality near city residence close to Chisholm College and Beaufort Street.
With over height ceilings, stunning, polished, solid Marri timber floors, four large bedrooms, including an oversized main with its own private courtyard, and secure double garage with shoppers entry, it ticks all the boxes for comfortable, low maintenance, modern day family living and then some.
Other features include but are not limited to:
- substantial main bedroom with BIR's and direct access to its own bonus outdoor living area plus generous ensuite with double vanity
- three further double sized bedrooms, two with BIR’s
- good sized family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- large formal lounge/home theatre room
- attractive, contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, soft closing doors and drawers and new dishwasher
- light, bright and expansive northerly facing open plan kitchen/living/dining space with access and aspect to the paved undercover alfresco area & gardens - perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- reverse cycle aircon and quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Affording excellent proximity to transport and easy access to local schools, parks, the Inglewood, Maylands and Mount Lawley social precincts and Centro Galleria, it offers an enviable lifestyle opportunity that’s too good to miss.
Call now for more details or see you at the home open!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.