Complete with all the character trimmings you adore, this classic California Bungalow is nestled next to Inglewood in a highly popular residential pocket offering fabulous proximity to the twin attractions of the railway line and Beaufort Street. Yes, you’re going to need to be quick for this one!
Freshly painted with a brand new bathroom, generous internal spaces and a 417sqm street front survey strata lot (no common property or strata fees), it’s perfect for those desiring a move in ready, character residence with plenty of outside space for the kids (human or fur) to play that’s superbly comfortable as is, whilst providing room for upside down the track if desired.
Highlights of this fantastic property include but aren’t limited to:
- Gorgeous street appeal & presentation
- Own driveway with original garage and plenty of secure off street parking
- Wide, welcoming covered verandah
- Beautiful etched glass in the street facing rooms
- Formal entry with feature leadlight french doors to the spacious main living area with ornate fireplace
- High ceilings and warm jarrah floorboards to the original house
- Two very generously proportioned bedrooms plus good sized Bed 3/Study in the tidy sleepout
- Newly renovated bathroom with practical shower over the bath, semi frameless shower screen, quality brass coloured fittings, attractive vanity with dual drawer storage and subway tiles
- Upgraded kitchen that’s highly functional as is with scope to improve at your leisure
- Rear meals area or study nook
- Seperate laundry and WC
- Great sized outdoor space with covered pergola and established gardens that again can be maintained and enjoyed as is or transformed into your dream contemporary oasis - you choose!
In addition to being a mere 400m from Beaufort Street with its transport network, cafes, restaurants, shops and amenities and an approx. 600m stroll to Meltham Station, the home is also situated in the Inglewood Primary School intake area and affords easy access to the Maylands and Bayswater social precincts. The hardest part of your weekends will be deciding where to spend them!
Call now for more details or see you at our next home open.
BUYERS IN THE $600,000’S ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY 24 NOVEMBER 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Shire Rates: $1,494.79 per annum
Water Rates: $1,041.70 per annum
Strata fees: NIL!
Lot Size: 417sqm
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.