This gorgeous, renovated and extended character home on its full 765sqm R25 block offers a superbly comfortable inner city family lifestyle and fabulous future potential.
With its combination of stunning traditional features, versatile floor plan providing charm filled formal spaces combined with light, bright, modern open plan living that can be configured to suit a variety of individual needs PLUS the bonus of having your superannuation fund in the backyard, this is the quality trade up opportunity astute buyers look for but seldom find.
Located approx 5km from Perth with oh so easy proximity to transport, schools, the popular Maylands and upcoming Baysie social precincts and of course the bike paths and amenities along the Swan River, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to cultural and recreational options, or stay at home and make the most of your generous outdoor alfresco area, large backyard and pool - perfect for the upcoming holidays and Summer months!
- Attractive, traditional, tuck pointed facade with established gardens and welcoming verandah
- Plenty of covered, off street parking and wide, drive through access for a boat or trailer
- All the period finishes you expect and love including high ornate ceilings, the formal lounge with spectacular recessed dome and feature archway to the formal dining (currently utilised as a study) plus polished boards to the original parts of the home
- Flexible floor plan that can easily adapt to a myriad of needs, including the option of a fourth bedroom if desired
- Large main bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom
- Two further double sized bedrooms
- Second family bathroom
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living space with feature gas fireplace
- Light, bright and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area with full height ceilings and pretty features gas fireplace with ornate surround
- Generous undercover alfresco area that's large enough to accommodate both casual outdoor dining and living - a fabulous extension to your entertaining and relaxation choices (not to mention perfect for parties!)
- Paved and landscaped rear gardens offering plenty of room for kids and pets to play
- Good sized below ground swimming pool ready to be enjoyed this Summer!
- Full 765sqm R25 lot with retain and subdivide potential*
Already renovated and extended homes on these sized blocks are rare indeed, so get your skates on and come and see for yourself the tremendous value and prospects this quality property provides. See you at the home open!
*Subject to all relevant local government and WAPC approvals.
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.