Less than 250m from Meltham Station near the Inglewood border, this 3x1 character cutie with its original period features, renovated kitchen & bathroom and good sized outdoor area provides the perfect entry point for quality near city living.
Boasting original leadlights, high ceilings, warm jarrah floors and an ornate fireplace and cornicing, it also has a flexible floorplan that can be configured myriad ways depending upon your specific needs.
With its easy proximity to transport, the popular social precincts of Maylands, Inglewood, Bayswater and Mount Lawley, parks and local amenities, PLUS inclusion in the catchment for Inglewood Primary School, you'll love the convenience and lifestyle opportunity it affords.
Highlights include but are not limited to:
* Up to three queen sized bedrooms
* Generously proportioned kitchen/meals area with large servery for easy entertaining
* Light, bright, casual living/dining space that could also be partitioned to create an alternate Bed 3 if desired
* Upgraded bathroom with a gorgeous, deep, clawfoot bath (perfect for winding down after a busy day!) and separate shower
* Good sized laundry and WC
* Terrific paved, undercover, outdoor alfresco area with plenty of room for a pet if needed
* Large double carport for easy off street parking
* Aircon, gas bayonet and security alarm
Entry level homes in these sought after locations don't last - see you at the home open!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.