Options! This original character home on its full 726sqm R25 lot located 300m from Meltham train station near the Inglewood border offers plenty of them!
With a terrific floorplan and lots of fabulous original features the home would make a great retain, reno and subdivide proposition*, or take advantage of the 15.2m (approx) frontage and zoning to create two new lots*, or you could simply upgrade the home, rent it out, and land bank for the future - the choice is yours!
Located within the Inglewood Primary School zone and perfectly positioned within easy access of transport, parks, Chisholm College and of course the Inglewood, Bayswater and Maylands social precincts, it offers an enticing combination of enviable near city lifestyle and astute investment opportunity - no brainer really! And with the Meltham Station Precinct currently in review, the future looks set for even more exciting for further developments nearby.
• 726sqm R25 rectangle lot with north/east rear facing aspect
• 15.2m (approx) frontage
• Circa late 1940’s Character Bungalow with gorgeous period features including high decorative ceilings, jarrah floorboards, leadlights (check) and ornate fireplace
• Terrific original floorplan for further extension/renovation with kitchen and bathroom off to the sides of the home (not landlocked in the middle)
• Two good sized bedrooms under the main roof plus sleep out
• Large formal lounge
• Separate dining room that could be opened up to the rear sleep out area
• Well proportioned kitchen with some great original cabinetry
• Large backyard ripe for a…..bulldozer!
To be sold in “as is” condition with no seller representations or warranties.
Call now to arrange a private inspection or see you at the home open!
*Subject to all relevant local government and WAPC conditions and approvals
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.