Come fall in love with this freshly painted and rejuvenated character cottage on its full 486sqm block on the corner of Parker & Palmerston streets that's approx 350m walk from the train station, even less to the town centre, and oh so close to all the amenities that Bassendean has to offer.
There's high ceilings, polished boards, picture rails, a feature fireplace with gas bayonet in the lounge and oodles of space out the back to extend (either the house or the shed!) or just enjoy as is.
Other features include but are not limited to:
- 2 bedrooms
- decent sized bathroom with new vanity, bath and shower screens
- 3x split system air conditioners and insulation throughout
- new window treatments
- generously sized lounge and kitchen
- separate dining room
- security screens on all windows and doors
- rear garage/workshop with power
- second outdoor WC (the party loo)
- new Colourbond side fence
- attractive grounds and gardens
You know that properties in this location and price range quickly disappear so make sure you get to the home open and see it this weekend. Look forward to meeting you there!
Need to sell before you buy?
Oops! We could not locate your form.