It’s the question that all Perth sellers are asking:
“Should I wait for capacity limits to increase to sell my home?”
At Red Fox, we’re not phased by the 10 person capacity limit. Here’s why:
1) The market is still HOT! We’ve got nowhere near enough quality homes to keep up with buyer demand.
2) We think sellers should take advantage of the influx of people coming into WA NOW who are ready to buy – they’re already calling – they’ve been gearing up for this for months.
3) We don’t know how long restrictions will last. Whilst they are due to be reviewed at the end of March they could be extended until the end of April or longer.
4) If you choose to wait, you’ll likely be in more competition as more people sell once restrictions ease. If you go now, there are more buyers competing for fewer homes.
5) We carry manageable stock levels so we’re able to schedule longer and more frequent home opens.
We focus on quality, not quantity. And this isn’t our first rodeo managing capacity limits. You’re in good hands.
Additional measures we’re taking include requesting only buyers who are ready to buy attend home opens, and that only the primary buyers attend viewings.
We also have our property walk-through videos so that your property can be viewed online by buyers, their friends, and families at their leisure 24/7. In fact, buyers can make an offer for your property online 24/7 too.
So we’re ready, are you?!
If you’d like to know more about where demand for your property sits in the current market, call Nat now on 0405 812 273 – we’d love to help.